Hanover Private can provide commercial real estate advice providing buy-side real estate investment recommendations and asset management services exclusively for private capital wanting to invest and create value over the medium to long term.
Our philosophy is strategic investing and we devote significant time to building client relationships, which we believe is central to mutual long term success..
Who we are:
- Buy-side commercial advisors: Work alongside private capital, investing into and managing commercial real estate assets and portfolios.
- Real estate expertise: Experience of devising and recommending investment strategies, sourcing investments, commercial negotiation and due diligence, arranging finance, ongoing asset management and subsequent exit strategy.
- Work exclusively for private capital: We have extensive experience of working with private investors, single and multi-family offices, private investment offices, private banks and their clients, trustees and legal intermediaries and privately owned companies and institutions.
- Independent, impartial and confidential: Highly discreet personalised service which acts on a non-discretionary basis, seeking to protect client interests and shield them from unwanted market publicity.
- Build relationships: Focus on long term, like minded mutual relationships based on trust, and seek to understand clients’ cultural considerations.
- Market profile: Strategically placed in the real estate industry enabling access to some of the best opportunities via proprietary pipeline, enhancing client purchase credibility.
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative: Benefits of a small, collaborative team being flexible, accommodating and able to react quickly to client needs.
- Research: Undertake in-house analysis and interpretation of a wide range of market research, economic data and investment opportunities.
- Geographic Focus: Focused on investing into the UK market and undertaking select client assignments.
What we do:
Hanover Private provide a comprehensive outsourced service platform covering the whole direct ownership process :
Private capital often has longer time horizons than other investors
Focus on long term relationships, repeat business and have worked with generations of the same families, understanding their needs, customs and providing loyalty.
Not driven by sale mandates but provide buy-side recommendations. We act on a non-discretionary basis - clients make the final decision.
Transactions versus Strategy
Recommend appropriate investment strategies to clients in line with their investment objectives. We assist clients by ensuring they are in a position to transact at the appropriate time.
Confidentiality / Representation
Many investors require a local representative to conduct their affairs confidentially which protects them from unwanted intrusions.
Conflicts of interest
Hanover Private are not conflicted with the provision of both buy and sell side investment recommendations in the same firm.
Local market knowledge / Research information
Hanover Private Commercial are not salesmen, we analyse each investment on its own merit and relate this to the fundamentals of the market and wider economic environment before making recommendations.
On versus Off market transactions
Have long term relationships with real estate owners. We enable investors to access our proprietary investment opportunities and not have to bid via on market competitive auctions.
Structuring transactions and complexity
Understand the potential risks and variances of return expectations, and can recommend appropriate leverage strategies and income versus total return objectives. More leverage is not always best - we aim to reduce complexity and minimise abortive work.
To speak to one of us, call us on
020 3405 5324.
Or click below to contact us